RIESLING WINE DEGUSTATION
We invite all friends and lovers of good wines to taste selection of
Rieslings on** Thursday, 28th of April at 7 PM.**
Riesling is a white German variety, which is among the oldest varieties ever.
Wines made from Riesling has a rich and spicy aroma with a complex grape flavor
and balanced acid. It is a king among white varieties, because it can give wines
both lightness and high concetration. What other advantages conceal and how
differ Riesling from from the Mosel, Wachau, South Moravia and other areas you
can find at our wine degustation, where choosen areas will take direct wine
Price: 990 Kč / person
Date: Thursday, 28th of April at 7 PM
In order to participate wine tasting, click on REZERVATIONS and write to a
or call us directly on Tel.: +420 222 561 378
- Riesling Federspiel Achleiten 2014 – Roman Jäger vs.
- Riesling Unplugged 2014 – Tesch
- Ryzlink Rýnský 2012 – Dobrá vinice vs.
- Riesling Rheinhessen 2012 – Keller
- Riesling 2013 – Meyer Fonne vs.
- Riesling Scharzhof, Mosel 2013 – Egon Müller
- Riesling Krone 2012 – Tesch vs.
- Riesling Smaragd Harzenlaiten 2013, Franz Pichler
- delicacies from our chef and variations of cheese will be served with the