VELTLINER WINE DEGUSTATION
We invite all friends and lovers of good wines to taste selection of
Veltliners on Thursday, 26th of May at 7 PM.
Gruner Veltliner (German Grüner Veltliner, colloquially referred to as
„Veltlín“). The white variety, which has its roots in ancient Rome, was
first mentioned at the beginning of the 19th century. Top class with this
variety thrives in Austria and South Moravia. The most famous Grüner Veltliner
from Austria are from the vineyards of the Wachau. Gruner Veltliner should be
fresh extractive wine, slightly bitter, spicy and full. Pleasant acid leaves a
lasting taste sensation. What are the other advantages and how they differ from
each winery you find in our wine degustation, which will bring wines into direct
duel for your taste buds.
Price: 990 Kč / person
Date: Thursday, 26th of May at 7 PM
In order to participate in wine tasting, click on RESERVATIONS and write to a
or call us directly on Tel.: +420 222 561 378
- Tegernseerhof, GV Frauweingarten Federspiel 2015 vs.
- Weingut Jager, Gruner Veltliner Federspiel, Vorder Sieber 2015
- Piálek & Jager, Veltlínské Zelené extra 2014 vs.
- Nothnagel, Gruner Veltliner Burgberg Federspiel 2014
- Franz Pichler, Gruner Veltliner Smaragd Bachgarten 2002 vs.
- Gut Oggau, Mechthild 2009
- Delicacies from our chef and variations of cheese will be served with the