I'd like to introduce you wine from wineries Dobrá Vinice (Good Vineyards),
which is located in Popice to Znojmo, South Moravia. The winery is known for its
quality and especially progressive organic winemaking process.
- Do not use broadband chemistry.
- Using drugs based on biological protection and natural products (+ nettle,
- The fertilizer is wholly organic (horse and cow manure) and mineral.
- Work with vines and grapes are carried by hand.
- Harvesting of the grapes is carried out manually.
- Reduces the crop under 45 hl of must / 1 ha.
- Whole grapes are mostly pressed.
- No chemistry is added to the grapes.
- In the fermentation and aging of wine they do not use any chemicals or
- Using only natural yeasts from the vineyard.
- Using new oak barrels, ideal for maturing wine.
- Using 1000 liter containers qvevri from Georgia.
- Malic acid degraded biologically, J-M fermentation.
- Wine is affected only physically.
- Wine is not filtered.
- Bottles lying in ideal conditions sandstone cellars.
Dry and elegant, „the Rhine“, which matured for nine months on lees. The
wine is with distinctive minerality with notes of honey and a pleasant acidity.
The wine has a long and persistent aftertaste.
Potential for archiving: 7+ Alcohol: 12.9 Acid: 5.9 g / l Residual sugar:
2.4 g / l
Tomas Benedek sommelier