We invite all friends and lovers of good wines at a tasting of selected wines from GALA WINERY with participation of winemaker, Mr. Jaromír Gala + 5 COURSE DEG. MENU on Thursday, 27.4.2017 at 7 PM.
The winery aims at producing original wines of superior quality. Wines originating from outstanding locations, grown on historically renowned vineyards with a specific origin, providing the wines with unique and out-of-the-ordinary character.
The winery attempt to follow the historical traditions of Moravian viticulture, contributing to landscape maintenance and protection while respecting an ecologically sound approach.
The Gala Winery intends to offer a family approach, precision, cleanliness and harmony.
Price: CZK 1,290 / person
Dates: Thursday 27.4.2017 from 7 PM.
or call us directly at Tel.: +420 222 561 378
- Sect Chardonnay, extra brut, 2013
- Merlot-Lemberger, Rosé, village Bavory-Perná, 2015
- Welschriesling, Hermes, 2015
- Sauvignon, village Bavory-Perná 2016
- Merlot, 2013, Magnum
- Sauvignon, selection of grapes, 2011
+ with the wine tasting will be served 5 COURSE DEGUSTATION MENU with delicacies from our chefs and homemade pastries.
1. Amuse bouche
- Eggplants, pea caviar, carrot powder, rice cracker
2. Cold starter
- Gently smoked tartar of veal saddle, yolk, horseradish, chives, crème fraîche
3. Hot starter
- Green asparagus, pea mayonnaise, Gran Moravia cheese, brown butter, red onion, roasted mustard
4. Main dish
- Duck breast, honey demi glace, purple potatoes, elderflower gel, carrot
- „Egg“ - yoghurt mousse, chocolate, mango, popcorn from amaranth